martes, 15 de febrero de 2011


Ottorino Respighi - Three Preludes on Gregorian Melodies - I
Beautiful music for your beautiful ears.

I'm not sure if anyone actually follows or visits this blog, but the Mediafire files have some downloads counting, so I feel the need to explain the lack of recent uploads. I just got back to school and I'm just figuring out my timetable, as well as having a very important and possibly life-changing event coming up next week, but after that I promise I'll be back to posting regularly. If anyone's reading this, I hope your days are filled with light and beauty.

2 comentarios:

  1. This video is so beautiful :')

    I love your blog!! I've let some friends know about it too, so you have quite a few people interested in your vast musical knowledge/collection ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Allison, that's really awesome! :3
    Now I definitely feel the pressure to post more! ;)

    ResponderEliminar